Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Writing Task

Ah yes It is me explora Jade and today we are going to be learning about green sea turtles. I love turtles so much and they are amazing animals.

When I was swimming in the ocean I saw a green sea turtle. When I saw the green sea turtle It was so cute . It was a baby that had been separated from her family. That is so sad. So I had to help the baby green sea turtle find her family. By the way It was going dark so I had to go home see you all in the morning… When I woke up I ran back to the beach and saw the green sea turtle by the way I only lived across the road from the beach. Also I bought a boat with me so I did not have to swim. Before I got on the boat I ran home and told my dad to come and drive the boat. As we were driving the baby green sea turtle was following us..2 hours later……… I said Omg dad, look there are heaps of green sea turtles. When we went closer I Put a life jacket on and jumped in and went swimming with the green sea turtles. It was so amazing swimming with them. Also I forgot to say swimming these an=mazing animals has been on my bucket list for like 2 years or even longer and now I am  doing it. This is so amazing,also my dream. So there you have It I love turtles and they are my favorite animals other than cats. Also there you have my information about snorkeling bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.