Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Writing Task

Dear nyree
Hi It is me your amazing sister all I want to say is I love you and you are the best sister maybe. Also I want to say keep trying in college and you might get the Iphone mum said you might get. Also me and everyone else would love it if you went to all your class even you teachers would be so proud of you.  I miss my family that is in Cook Island because I might have people I know there. Right now I am at Gallipoli and I am fighting for my country. Also how I got here was I flew on a plane to where I am now. Also I can smell mud and dirt and I can see people aka soldiers. Also I can hear booms going off and people yelling,I can touch hills,I can taste the air. I will probably be home next year or 2 years after aka I will won't be home in ages or a long time 

From Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.