Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

Gorilla Robot


As I was coming to the lamb I saw a box in front of the door. When I got to the door I picked up the box and took it inside. A few minutes later the other workers arrived. When they arrived I told them to come and see what I have found outside the door. We got a new package, I said. That made us able to make robots! Not any robot though, it was a kit to make our very own Gorilla robot. Why you may ask. So we could launch it into the wild and see what Gorilla life was really like. The product was ready and steady, we were able to now launch it into the wild. What was going to happen to this small creature you may ask. Well it was very furry unlike the others, but we had to cover all the metal and wires underneath. I mean if you didn’t know that this was a robot, well you would think it was the real thing. We put it into a place where there was no Gorilla’s, but they were to come. We turned it on and headed back to the factory. It was a 10 minute drive so there was sure to be Gorilla’s there. Running to my seat I was finally behind the computer. I was right, the Gorilla’s were coming right up to the robot. A baby Gorilla was walking through the grass and right up to the robot. I didn’t know what gender it was, but it was cute! It touched the glass eye and tried to hug it. At that moment the robot was kinda okay. This robot was surely going down, we ran to the car and hoped in the car. This thing was going to survive. I sure hope it does, but when we got there. You probably know where this is going. It was dead, the wires and metal were everywhere We were sure to pick up all the rubbish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.