Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Discovery Of Chocolate

Walking though the amazing central america forest I saw these weird looking fruits so I got heaps of them and took them to my family. When I got home only my dad was home. When I got inside I said Dad I found this fruit when I was getting strawberries and watermelon. Then he said let me have a look. When I told her you go. My dad Just got confused and then I said you should cut the fruit open. Then my dad got up and then went over to the kitchen and cut the fruit open. When the fruit was open my dad said how much of this fruit do you have. After that I went to go give the baskets of fruit to him and then my dad told me to go search up on his phone and try and see what this fruit is. When I got to my dad's phone I searched up on google and said fruits that are shaped like a football that grow in central america. After searching for the fruit I finally found a video of the fruit. I told my dad what It said and It said where does chocolate come from. Then I clicked on It and showed him the video. When It got up to the point that we were looking for he made some sort of drink. A few minutes later mum and siblings got home and I showed my mum what I found. She said what is that. Then I told my mum to follow me and see what my dad had made. When my mum saw what my dad made my dad said try this I think you would like it. Then my mum said that it was wonderful after that we all tried It. Then I said we should get the empire to try It. After that we called the empire and he answered. As my mum was on a call with the empire me,my sibling and my dad were making more of that drink. When my mum got off the call with the empire she said the empire will be here soon. A while later the empire arrived. When he arrived he had some drink and then said this is wonderful. So I would love it if you could tell me where you got this from and tell me how you make it. Then my dad said well my dataur actually found the fruit. Then the empire said okay then you write how to make it on a paper then your daughter will tell me where she got them from. After that I told the empire to follow me. A while later we arrived at the fruits. Then we got enough fruit and we went back to the house. Then we got the paper from my dad and went to the empire's house. When we arrived we went inside and started making the drink. When we were done making the drinks we started giving them out to the neighbourhood. When we were done we went to bed and the next morning we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.