Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Matariki lights

On Saturday the 9th of July it was the last night of Matariki. My family and I went and we had lots of fun. Once we got there my mum said that my two sisters were allowed to go around the trail and met my mum at Te Oro.

Then after that my mum and I went to go get something to eat. We got dumplings YUMMMM!!!! Then we watch my aunty's Kapa Haka group perform. Every year on the last day they always do fireworks.

So some people came on stage to say a speech then it was time for the fireworks. Man those fireworks were so cool they were kinda better then last year. My aunty and my mum were performing all the fireworks. Man that night was the best, Then we all walked home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jade.... I am so impressed with this writing. You have used capital letters and full stops. It sounds like you had a great time at the Matariki festival. Enjoy your holidays. Miss Szymanik

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.