Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

The Day I Ever Had

On the 11 of January 2018 it was my birthday. My dad decided that he would take me out. So we went to mc donalds for dinner and went to kmart. When we were done we went back to the car and drove home. On the way home my dad received a message also at the time we were in gi. My dad said do you want to go to super saver glen innes. If you did not know what super saver glen innes is it is a 2 dollar shop in gi. Then I said yes. When we got into the 2 dollar shop My dad said do you want to buy slime. My dad was acting very very weird so I said yes I bought 5 of the 12 packs of slime. When we got back in the car my dad received another message then we went home. When I got home we went through the backdoor. When I opened the back door all of the lights were off. So I turned them on and surprise my family said to me I got so scared because I never knew they were doing this. I said to my sister nyree now wonder dad was getting all this messerges they must of been from mum. Then we ate cake the cake was chocolate after that we did presents. Now it was night time I had to go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.