Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Superpower Writing



Start Superhero Writing here


If I had a superpower it would be to read people's mind. So when someone was telling a lie I could read their mind and actually tell the truth. Especially if they were telling a lie to the teacher or their adults in the family. So my superpower is to read people's minds. You might already know that because I told you before. My superpowers would look like. If someone was spreading something around the school and It was a lie I could tell everybody the truth. If I had the superpower to read people's mind I would have such a good life and It would be a pleasure that I could read people's mind for my whole life. What I could do with my powers is to tell the truth even if I really do not want to. If I had to use my powers to save the world even if someone didn't want me to, I would tell the truth. I think having the power to read people's minds is cool to have so when I really need to know something I would read the person's mind.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Jade;
    You have made an awesome choice for your super power! Mind reading would be so cool, you would be able to know what others are thinking whenever you want! Like you said you could know if someone was spreading lies and you could say the truth and help out.
    Can't wait to see even more work;
    Aye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.