Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Adding Deatail

BEFORE 
During the holiday, I went to the beach with my friends. We saw there was a volleyball net. We asked a family if we could borrow their volleyball. We played volleyball for about an hour then had some lunch. Before we went home, we gave the volleyball back to the family. I had a lot of fun at the beach with my friends.
AFTER
During the holiday, I went to the beach with my friends. We saw the beautiful sandy beach and a volleyball net. We asked a very nicely if we could use there volleyball. The nice family said yes you can borrow it. We played volleyball for about an hour then we had some lunch. What we had for lunch was some chicken and chips. As I was eating the chicken and chips I could taste some of the sand in my chicken and chips. Before we went home, we gave the volleyball back to the very nice family. I had a lot of fun at the beach with all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.