Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Writting Task

Ah yes welcome back. It’s me explorer Jade. Yesterday I was talking about west indian manatees. But today I will be talking about and doing some fun stuff with animals. Today’s animal is the giant pacific octopus . In fact I will be swimming with it. So without further ado introduce the giant pacific octopus. Now the octopus is a very important animal. Why? yo may ask. Well it is important because right now it is endangered. Omg that is so sad. If you don’t know what that means, it means that animal will probably be extinct soon. In other words they are not that much of that animal. Anyway onto swimming. Swimming with an octopus has been so scary because they could just like grave you. Now swimming with the octopus means I have to be very careful and quiet. Sorry let’s get on to swimming now. Here I am swimming with the octopus. It is amazingly creepy but I still wanted to do it. It’s arms were moving up then down. I looked at the octopus's eyes and they were very cool and nice and also creepy. Swimming with the octopus feels like I am in a dream allmost. They are calm and very quiet. I honestly did not expect this omg. After hours of swimming with the octopus. It is time to say goodbye. I hope you enjoyed it. Come back next time to hear more interesting things about animals. What animal do you think I will be talking about tommorow? This is my story about swimming with the octopus. I hope you enjoy it. This is explorer Jade signing off BYE!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.