Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Megatron's Hunt


It was really dark and me and my family were driving past pt england school. When I saw something really really big It was……..megatron. I told my mum to stop driving and look outside the window. Then she stopped the car and looked outside my window. I said wow that thing is huge then we got out of the car and went to ggo see. Then he was really really nice but why did he come hear. I told my mum that I think he is hungry. After  I told my mum that she said to me but what will he eat then I said metal and that stuff. Then my mum said where will we find that. Then I came up with an amazing Idea and I said this to my mum. What if we get all of the card bored boxes and give him them. Then my mum said that is such an amazing idea. Then me and my mum went to get some boxes from our shead. When we got to the house I saw a megatron at the bottom of our driveway. Then I told my mum that the transformer was going to wake up the kids inside Then my mum said how. Then I said the transformer is at the end of the driveway.  Then she said well then take all of these boxes to the transformer. Then I said ok. As I was walking down the driveway I was feeling so scared that the rest of the kids were going to wake up. Then after Megatron ate all of the boxes and there was no crumb left, Megatron went home. Then that was the end I hoped you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.