Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

My Weekend

On my weekend Me,Nyree,April ,Logan and my Dad went to my Nana and Pops house. We went there to babysit their house.When we got there we opened the door and went to the couch and sat on the couch,then the dog Dylan came out of the room. April was inside while me and Nyree and Logan and dad went to go get the stuff  out of the car . When we were  finished we got the Mattress out of the room and made the beds then some of us went to go make some dinner I had some toast with butter and peanut butter Logan had the same thing as me I do not remember what Nyree and April and dad had then we had to relax then we started to go sleep one by one me nyree April and Logan slept in the room dad slept in my Nana`s room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.