Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Forest Biome

Canada lynx

Lynx | The Nature Conservancy

Three-toed sloth

Curious kids: why do sloths go slow?

White-tailed deer

White-tailed deer: These icons of Texas roam most of the U.S.

Reindeer

Reindeer (Caribou) | San Diego Zoo Animals & Plants

Wolverine

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/...Hi everyone and welcome or welcome back to my blog. Today me and my classmates did some biomes which are differant homes for animals and this is the tundra biome. For this task what we had to do was find 5 pictures of animals that live in the tundra biome and other biomes to. I hope yous are all doing really well in this lockdown and stay safe. Please leave a positive and lovely comment on my blog Bye!!

Hi everyone and welcome or welcome back to my blog. Today me and my classmates did some biomes which are differant homes for animals and this is the forest biome. For this task what we had to do was find 5 pictures of animals that live in the forest biome and other biomes to. I hope yous are all doing really well in this lockdown and stay safe. Please leave a positive and lovely comment on my blog Bye!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.