Pages

Saturday 11 April 2020

All About Making My Bed


When I get up I have breakfast then after breakfast I make my bed. When I make my bed I take all of the stuff off my bed and I straighten out my sheets because it's all messy. Next I get all of my big blankets and lay them on my bed and Then after I have done that I tuck in my big blankets. After that I get all of my pillows and some of my teddy bears and put them at the top of my bed then I get my little blankets and fold them up and put them at the end of my bed and then I get the rest of my teddy bears and put them at the bottom of my bed. Now that is how I make my bed in the morning 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jade,

    Thanks for sharing this. It is very detailed instructions on how to make your bed. You must have a lot of teddy bears to put on your bed. Ir is great to see that you make your bed in the morning.

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.