Pages

Friday 24 December 2021

Nanogirl Build Something That Floats (Summer Learning Journey)

Hi everyone and welcome or welcome back to my blog, today i did the build something that floats activity for the summer learning journey from nanogirl. In this task i thought about it for a bit and made a boat. Hope you enjoyed my task and merry christmas for tomorrow and merry christmas eve for today. Paper Boat Video. I hope yous are all doing well in this years holiday. Please leave a positive and lovely comment on my blog bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jade,

    Wow, this is a fantastic blog post. Great job completing the Nanogirl challenge for this week. Did you enjoy being an inventor?

    Well done talking about your whole process of creating your boat and testing it! You gave some great details and information and spoke very clearly.

    I like how you created ‘wind’ for your boats to test them, and checked how much they could hold. Your first boat did well!

    Keep up the excellent work! I'm excited to see your next creations or inventions.

    I hope you and your whanau have a great Christmas and a wonderful summer.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.