Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

The Most Dangerous Writing Challenge

Today me and my class had to do the most Dangerous writing challege. My writing might not be good because It was a speed writing task. We only had 5 minutes to write as much as we could also I was speeding. This is my writing that I didso far. Also If you want to do this Task that my class did click this link https://www.squibler.io/writing-prompt-generator

Once upon a time there lived a girl named Rose. Rose was only 4 years old When it was rose birthday. Her mum brought her a bird. As soon as the mum gave her the bird she wanted to take it out of the cage. When rose opened  the cage the bird flew out of the cage. Rose started to cry but then the mum said that she will get the bird back for Rose. hen the mum went to go look for the bird in her car. 5 minutes later she found the bird. She got it and brang it back home for Rose. Then the mum said to rose to not open the cage enymore or else it will fly away agin. Now Rose lernt her leson to not open the cage or else the bird will fly away and never ever come back agin.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jade, It's me Adri I really liked your writing it was really funny too. Luv from Adri

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.