Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Riding on the world’s fastest train In japan

On Friday the 4th of march me, Maddy and Gabby got chosen to be the first 3 people to go on the world's fastest train in Japan. When we got to the train station we said to the worman is this even a train It looked like a bullet train. But she said yes it is a train it is one of our words fastest train in Japan. She said are your names Gabby,Maddy and Jade then we said yes. Then she said may I see you ticks. Then we said here you go here are our ticks she said make you way on please if you want. When we sat down we felt the train take of. As we were looking out the window all we could see blurry lights. I could feel the wind pushing me back against my seat because the train was going so so fast.  As I was playing on my old phone it almost fell out the window. When we got back we were so so desi we kept going around the corners. Then we went to my house we had a hot drink and went to sleep in the lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.